The completely new 2016 Mazda CX-3 has arrive at Sport Mazda. The auto industry websites are all saying the CX-3 is very stylish and is in a class of its own when it comes to design. But don't take my word for it. Check out what the New York Daily News had to say, and then check out the many new features that make this new small SUV the design leader.
“At first glance, there’s quite a bit to like. So much so, in fact that we’d say it’s the best-looking vehicle in the segment. Mazda’s “Kodo” design language has reached full maturity in the CX-3, and the beauty is truly in the details.” New York Daily News, Friday, July 31- Click to read the entire review
- The beautifully designed exterior of the CX-3 presents a bold stylish look. The grille stacks seven fins with available silver-painted front edges that give the feel of energy waiting to explode. The signature wing grille has a strong border and forms the starting point for a powerful sense of speed that flows back through the entire body.
- The headlamps are a narrow, sharp design that reminds one of eyes gazing forward into the wind and the available LED illumination package connects the entire front and draws attention to the CX-3 taut lines.
- The front fenders peak and then push rearward to the base of the A-pillars which makes the side view look even longer.
- The license plate is on the upper part of the rear bumper to create a short overhand design that gives the rear a clean and solid look.
Careful attention to design and detail was used to create the rich feel of finely drawn changes in all body surfaces like:
- The front half of the body features a long nose with a flowing shape.
- The cabin section has a sleek look accented by blacked-out D-pillars.
- The solid rear body conveys a look of strength and power.
The 2016 Mazda CX-3 is also available in the newly developed Ceramic Metallic body color, recently introduced on the 2016 Mazda Miata MX-5. It looks like a finely honed metallic surface and changes in appearance depending on the angle and intensity of light hitting it. The color joins the Soul Red with show-car-levels of paint quality.
For more information on the CX-3 and it’s many features, check out Sport Mazda's 2016 CX-3 Research Page.
It is hard to write about designs without sounding like an advertisement, so I will just close by inviting you to visit Sport Mazda and see and drive the new 2016 Mazda CX-3, crossover SUV, for yourself. To check availability and make an appointment to take it for a drive, click here.